zfn
jkvfbvjndfbvjbf dv
jvkdfv ,jxndv ,fjxj


Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Pinboard: No.1

For the past few months I've been obsessed with Pinterest which is a website where you can bookmark or "pin" your inspirations. Genius. I started using it for personal interests, trying to give myself a break from work. But I find that work and play go hand in hand for me :) so naturally I started gathering inspiration for my work designs as well (thanks Kelsey of AE for the tip on how to mix business & pleasure!).

So I thought it would be fun to share what's inspiring me from time to time by making these regular "My Pinboard" posts. We'll see if this really happens since I seem to be inconsistent with the blog updates. In the meantime, enjoy these images and if you would like to see more of my boards you can check out my profile here.

No comments:

Post a Comment