zfn
jkvfbvjndfbvjbf dv
jvkdfv ,jxndv ,fjxj


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Design + Print: Ellie + Pete

I just found out one of my wedding clients just got featured on the blog Green Wedding Shoes! This was one of my favorite projects last year and I've been meaning to ask my client Ellie about the photos. She and Pete got married on a ranch in Utah last October, and I'm a total sucker for ranch-y rustic weddings :)  You can check out the post here.




















She was sweet to mention me in the article, thanks Ellie! So I thought I'd include pics of her paper goods here on my blog. She had some great ideas and got me excited about designing, I really loved their traditional yet laid back vibe and I think the invite suite captured their style well.

Here's the inspiration board I put together for them, lots of Aspen trees and yellows with woodsy touches.



















I carved an image of the trees on a linoleum block for their Save-the-Dates which set the tone for the rest of the invites pictured below. Ellie likes to ride horses so I added the horseshoe and rope motifs to personalize and bring in the ranch setting. These little details make all the difference :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment