zfn
jkvfbvjndfbvjbf dv
jvkdfv ,jxndv ,fjxj


Saturday, May 1, 2010

Off the Press: Adele & Brendan invite
















Talk about late! Exactly 1 year ago, I blogged about my client Adele when she and her now husband Brendan were planning their wedding in Italy. It's taken me this long to get pictures taken and to finally post the invites pics.



To refresh, Adele and Brendan are architects and designed this beautiful and refined set. I helped them put all the pieces together and letterpressed it, resulting in this simple and elegant invitation. I love the monochromatic look and the paper fabric she chose. All the little details are subtle but important in the overall design of the piece, very architectural :)

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment