zfn
jkvfbvjndfbvjbf dv
jvkdfv ,jxndv ,fjxj


Friday, December 4, 2009

Monthly Dig: Berkeley Signs

I printed this card when I first moved into the shop with Hannah almost 5 years ago (!) Omg, I can't believe it's been that long--where does the time go?? Anyway, one of the things I love about my job is that I can always depend on the barter system if I don't feel like coming out of pocket for a service. This was one of those jobs--we needed a new sign on our front doors and he needed new biz cards. Perfect!























Here's my sign that he painted. Hannah had one too next to mine for her business but took it off when she moved out. Similar to the letterpress process, Berkeley Signs hand-painted this for me and matched a pantone. I find it to be much better than vinyl signs and appropriate for my business. Make sure to check out their other services here if ever you're in need of some signage.

No comments:

Post a Comment