zfn
jkvfbvjndfbvjbf dv
jvkdfv ,jxndv ,fjxj


Monday, November 30, 2009

Vendor Spotlight: Meg Smith Photography

I had the pleasure of working on an amazing wedding in Napa this past summer located at the Durham Ranch. It has a country yet modern vibe and is the perfect setting for a chic and fabulous wedding. The super-talented Meg Smith photographed it, and I'm hoping that the pictures will make their way to a wedding blog soon so that I can talk to you more about them. As an invitation designer, I rarely get to interact with other vendors except for maybe the photographer or wedding planner. But when I do come across a vendor whose work just blows my mind, I usually like to talk about it :)

Until the pictures get published, I have to keep the details under wraps. So for now, I would like to share these pics from Meg's portfolio as inspiration. Make sure to check her site for more goodness...







































































No comments:

Post a Comment