zfn
jkvfbvjndfbvjbf dv
jvkdfv ,jxndv ,fjxj


Saturday, November 20, 2010

Design + Print: Wedding Menu

Here's a sneak peek of the menu I designed for a wedding reception this past summer. More paper goodies to post about from this New Buffalo wedding for next month so stay tuned!

The shop will be closed all week for Thanksgiving--I'm off to visit my sister in Portland with the whole family in tow! Thought this menu seemed appropriate so Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

xo































Calligraphy by two of my favorites: Nancy Hopkins & Georgia Deaver

2 comments:

  1. Hi V~ I love this card - it is just beautiful! I would love to talk about business cards at some point and possibly doing some kind of a promotion on my blog for your shop... when you are not super busy, lets chat! Will miss seeing you guys at Thanksgiving this year~ Have a great, safe trip & Please give my brother a big, huge hug for me! :)
    Love,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete