zfn
jkvfbvjndfbvjbf dv
jvkdfv ,jxndv ,fjxj


Friday, October 8, 2010

Charmaine & Jack Website

Over the summer I posted about an Italy wedding that I'll be working on for the next few months. I already made the Save the Dates which were sent out this month--the wedding is in July of next year. My client Charmaine loved the save the dates and asked if I can design their wedding website and give it the same look.



























Here's a little look into the process...




Charmaine forwarded over her sketch of what she wanted the main page to look like along with some photos for inspiration:








































































I was also inspired by some of the travel illustrations that my intern, Lauren, had in her sketchbook and I thought her style would pair well with this project. So I asked her to sketch some potted plants and archways to use for the site:




























































Then I took all these pieces and composed them together into Photoshop, added color, texture and wording. Voila!....The gates open up and reveal the view, cute!



























 Jon of Braincloud Media put the website together and was very patient with my lack-of web experience. He applied the design to all the other pages and did the tedious back-end work. All in all, I'm happy with how it turned out esp. since all this needed to happen in only 2 weeks...Go team!

To view their site in all it's glory, click here.

1 comment: