zfn
jkvfbvjndfbvjbf dv
jvkdfv ,jxndv ,fjxj


Thursday, November 12, 2009

Olive-Route for Waterbox!

My friends at Cabbage Design (who have currently left for a year sabbatical) commissioned a bunch of artists to create some designs for their client, Waterbox--a stainless steel water bottle company. They did an awesome identity for this startup before they left and now the bottles have launched and can be bought through various retailers. The first one being R.E.I.!

I designed this one for them called "April" and it can be purchased here. Check it out and a bunch more designs are also available.
























Here's the super cool logo of a water buffalo that Anjel rendered at my shop! Wish I still had the original drawing I would love to scan and show you the process...

1 comment:

  1. How awesome! That's super exciting and cool. Next time I'm in R.E.I. I'll be looking for it!

    ReplyDelete