zfn
jkvfbvjndfbvjbf dv
jvkdfv ,jxndv ,fjxj


Friday, November 6, 2009

Monthly Dig: Peter & Danielle

QUICK NOTE: As you can see, I've decided to change my "Weekly Dig" posts to monthly :( I knew I was being ambitious, and I've realized very quickly that there's no way I can keep up with posting that often! I think every first friday of the month sounds reasonable, so here's my Monthly Dig from my archives for November:

















Today is the 5-year wedding anniversary of this lovely couple who also happen to be my cousin & cousin-in-law :) I made their wedding invites the year before I moved into my shop, so I was just starting out then.
And for those of you who own small businesses, you know that when starting out, you rely on the support of your friends and family to help you on your way.


















I enjoyed every minute of working with Pete and Danny--they trusted me with very little experience back then and I appreciate all their support! Now 5 years later, they are still happily married with a lovely daughter, Sofia and a baby on the way! I will soon be an auntie again :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment