zfn
jkvfbvjndfbvjbf dv
jvkdfv ,jxndv ,fjxj


Monday, August 17, 2009

Random fun with Anjel: Travel Postcards

I'm re-visiting this post with my previous shopmate who has since left to travel for a year (or so). We had some fun ideas when she was here of what to blog about, but now that she's gone, I thought it would be fun to post the mail she sends me during her travels. I'll try to do this on a regular basis...

This one is hilarious! The outfit on this lady is so random. Just in case you can't read her note, it's worth repeating:

"Ahead of her time, she took:
1 part Lady Gaga (or Bowie)
1 part All American Hero
2 parts Lehman Caves
a touch of dramatic lighting, and a postcard star was born."















I mentioned to her that she can use found paper as postcard just in case she's backpacking in the middle of nowhere and only has a napkin (or leaves) on hand. Not sure where she tore this from (somewhere in Utah), but I got it and it works!





No comments:

Post a Comment