zfn
jkvfbvjndfbvjbf dv
jvkdfv ,jxndv ,fjxj


Saturday, August 22, 2009

i love you more than letters in the mail.

I love, love getting personal, handwritten notes in the mail. Part of why I do what I do is that I want to perpetuate this notion--getting a piece of paper, writing something down, addressing it and physically mailing it to someone. Everything is intentional and it takes a bit of effort, but the result is always worth it. This type of correspondence will never go out of style.




















Yesterday, someone's effort resulted in a smile (from me!) when I received this sweet note from the folks at paperwhite studio. They are a graphic design firm based in NY, and if you haven't heard of them, I suggest taking a second to peruse through their website. I esp love their logo/identity work...

















They started this fun and interactive project called "i love you more than______." Where they collect people's responses and post them on this website as a way to evaluate the value of something by measuring it up to something else. Make sure to check it out and spread the love :)


No comments:

Post a Comment