zfn
jkvfbvjndfbvjbf dv
jvkdfv ,jxndv ,fjxj


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

(part 5): Printing lace

One of my goals this year for the shop is to produce more goods to sell online on my Etsy shop. I think this would be a fun way to explore creating things I haven't yet found the right custom project for. So why not make it for myself?

Julia and I were brainstorming one day and were inspired by lace. She remembered seeing a friend print it before so we decided to re-visit and try for ourselves. So with a bit of lace, a lino block, some hot glue, and a couple of hours later on press, we made ourselves a collection of notecards and mini-notebooks!

Products coming soon on my Etsy store, stay tuned!



2 comments:

  1. love this!! and i love that you're sharing more about your life on here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this would be a fun way to explore generating things I haven't yet found the right custom project for.

    scrapbook paper

    ReplyDelete