zfn
jkvfbvjndfbvjbf dv
jvkdfv ,jxndv ,fjxj


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Production Extravaganza!

This wedding job was a doozy. But I'm almost fully recovered from the exhaustion AND and I got to see everything come together this past weekend! I joined the AE team for all the setup fun which I never get to do as an invite designer. Typically, once I produce and deliver all the wedding collateral, I never get to see how my designs get integrated into the space so this was an exciting opportunity for me.

My first wedding setup experience did not disappoint! If anything I feel extra lucky since this event was on a grander scale than most. To honor the privacy of my clients, I can't really say much more about it or show any event photos. But hopefully soon I can share more once I get the green light. In the meantime, here are some production photos from the shop to give you an idea of what we were dealing with. As you can see, I was able to spread my design wings a little and experiment with different materials such as wood. This is only about half the stuff I produced, I didn't get to take photos of most of the paper goods so in time I hope to show you more!

I had rounded up the best possible team to help me during production, I can't even thank you gals enough! Team "Day-Of": Anjel, Christine, Jane, Julia, Lauren A, Lauren H --you rock.




































No comments:

Post a Comment