zfn
jkvfbvjndfbvjbf dv
jvkdfv ,jxndv ,fjxj


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Chez Panisse 40th

Recently I had the pleasure of being a part of the preparations for Chez Panisse's 40th anniversary by helping assemble these beautiful menus printed by none other than my friend & shop neighbor Richard Seibert.

It was great for me to offer my help even though I've never assembled accordion fans before! With a little patience, humor and lots of prototypes, we finally figured it out. All my production experience assembling for weddings came in handy :)

There was so much buzz and excitement in the air during that week, I loved being a spectator to such a milestone event and listening to alums reminisce about their days at the restaurant. Congrats Chez Panisse, here's to 40 more years! The proceeds of the event were given to Alice Water's Edible Schoolyard Project. Check out the site for more info on the foundation and how to make a donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment