zfn
jkvfbvjndfbvjbf dv
jvkdfv ,jxndv ,fjxj


Sunday, August 29, 2010

Botanical numbers

I had a great time making these wood laser-cut table numbers for a recent wedding. I love them so much I'm considering selling them on my etsy! Will let you know as soon as that's up. In the meantime, enjoy these production photos. We ended up painting them black to create a dramatic silhouette--hard to decide which I like better...










































The complete set of numerals:
















And here's my intern Lauren spraypainting!




























2 comments:

  1. Hi V!
    Great job on the numbers! I love them! They look fantastic! How's everything with you and my bro? Talk to you soon! Love, Court

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic! Initials or a name would be cool too.

    ReplyDelete