zfn
jkvfbvjndfbvjbf dv
jvkdfv ,jxndv ,fjxj


Friday, January 22, 2010

Once was lost! But now found!

Last fall I sent some prints to the UK to be signed by artist Mark Andrew Webber. We worked on a collabo where he cut the lino-block, mailed it to me, then I printed them and mailed them back.

Well, after he mailed me back my copies, the package got lost in post office oblivion since last October!!! We waited...and waited...and waited. We almost lost all hope and were about to file a claim with the post office. Then all of a sudden, today, they arrived!

Here's what the packaging looked like! Poor thing's been through hell and back.


































Luckily the prints remained intact and in good condition and can now be purchased from my etsy on very limited quantity. Big sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment