zfn
jkvfbvjndfbvjbf dv
jvkdfv ,jxndv ,fjxj


Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Midsummer Night's Dream Wedding

Dawn Ranch Lodge in Guerneville, California.
























I can't believe it's almost been a year since this wedding! This lovely couple, Leigh and Andrew, whom I've had the pleasure to work with just had a spread on the most recent issue of the Fall/Winter SF Brides magazine.



























Planned by the talented ladies at Alison Events and photographed by Jesse Leake. No detail was overlooked--the faux bois cake, summer flowers, table setting...were stunning! And the moss-covered furniture was all too perfect.

















For the invitations, I drew most of my inspiration from the couple--they had great energy, both really talented and creative, and really down-to-earth. Andrew loved old book typography and Leigh gave me the color palette and the design just fell into place.

















You can click here for more pics of the invite set.

1 comment: