zfn
jkvfbvjndfbvjbf dv
jvkdfv ,jxndv ,fjxj


Thursday, June 4, 2009

Korean Envy

I was hanging out at the shop a while back with two close friends of mine (Anjel and Jane) who happen to be Korean, and they were reminiscing about how their moms would make them wear and parade around in their traditional dress, called Hanbok, when they were kids--how adorable! I'm sure they didn't think this was so cute back then, but even though I'm not Korean, if I had a little girl, I would probably dress her up in a hanbok anyway :) LOL.


How could you not love these?? The colors, fabrics, the pants underneath? Too cute! Gorgeous pictures taken from Vogue Korea via Set Design Thinking.



























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment